Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: twin girls

I think you have beautiful taste and that all of your choices have their own charm. Cecilia and Theodora are both longish and a bit frilly and so I like the shorter options

June Cecelia and Iris Theodora are my favorites

What about...
    Lilac Cecelia
    Alice Theodora
    Elsa Theodora
    Greta Cecilia
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013

what a fantastic thing you are doing! Giving the gift to not only the adoptive family but also the babies! I have so muchr espect for you and your decisions! NOW that I have said that here are my faves!

Lila Theodora ( totally works to give something of YOU to the girls!!!!).... I also think Lila Theodora and Ana Cecelia would be neat! plus great names... Just an ideas!!!

Elisa Theodora
    June Cecelia
    Tessa Cecelia
    Mila Theodora
    boys names drive me crazy!

Iris Theodore and June Cecelia for the win!

I love the names Julia (its my daughter's name) and either Mila or Leonie. I think Julia and Mila would make a great pair! Julia Cecilia and Mila Theodora would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by ingridlillymay View Post
    Hello! I'm Ingrid, and I'm new on NB. I am 19 years olds, and I'm expecting twin girls, which is a great new. I can't raise two kids rigth now, so the girls will be raised by an adoptive family. It was a hard decision, but I think it's the best choice for me and the babies.

I won't be able to see the babies once they are born, which I think it's the best. Anyway, last week the adoptive family told me I could chose the babies first name. They want their middle names to honour some relatives and they've chose: Cecelia and Theodora.

I'm surprised that they let me chose the babies first name, I want to chose two wonderful namse because I think it's an important decision, as it's the only thing I will give to the babies. I've made a list:

Lila Theodora (I'm not sure as my middle name is Lilliana)
    Julia Cecelia
    Iris Theodora
    Rosa Cecelia
    Inez Theodora
    Leonie Cecelia
    Elisa Theodora
    June Cecelia
    India Theodora
    Tessa Cecelia
    Mila Theodora

Could you help me? which is your favourite of the list? Feel free to add any other suggestion.
    Thanks
    Ingrid.
    Hmm...
    Good luck with everything. Honestly in my eyes I think your incredibly brave and your doing something very special so good luck!
    My thoughts on the names:
    Lila Theodora - I love the link to your middle name, that's really sweet! But I think the run of the double 'a' doesn't work. The flow is really unsettling. Have you thought of Lillian Theodora?

Julia Cecilia - I'm not a fan of Julia, I find the name dated. I also again dislike the double 'a' as the name 'a' is really prominent. Have you thought of Juliet Cecilia?

Iris Theodora - Iris is a gorgeous, elegant choice. Iris sounds so wholesome with Theodora. I love the whole combination it's stunning.

Rosa Cecilia - Rosa is a great choice! She doesn't work with Cecilia though. Have you thought of Rosalie Cecilia?

Inez Theodora - I'm not keen on Inez for me the name isn't that attractive.

Leonie Cecilia - I love the name Leonie, she's a gorgeous choice. Leonie sounds so elegant and sweet. I love Leonie with Cecilia as well despite the flow being a little off. It's a delightful combination.

Elisa Theodora - I'm not keen on Elisa for me the name is unattractive. Suggestion Elsie Theodora?

June Cecilia - Ah I love June! June sounds feminine and has a very quirky natural feel. June works so well with Cecilia. June Cecilia is a stunning combination and has such a retro vibe.

India Theodora - India is a great name but she doesn't flow well with Theodora.

Tessa Cecilia - I have also hated the name Tessa for me she's unattractive and has sad associations.

Mila Theodora - Concerning this combination I love the run of the double 'a' I honesty think Mila flows stunningly well with Theodora. The whole vibe is really cool. Mila is so sweet and poetic adding such beauty to Theodora.

My favourites:
    Mila Theodora
    Iris Theodora
    June Cecilia
    Leonie Cecilia

My favourite pairing Iris Theodora & June Cecilia.