Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: twin girls

twin girls

Hello! I'm Ingrid, and I'm new on NB. I am 19 years olds, and I'm expecting twin girls, which is a great new. I can't raise two kids rigth now, so the girls will be raised by an adoptive family. It was a hard decision, but I think it's the best choice for me and the babies.

I won't be able to see the babies once they are born, which I think it's the best. Anyway, last week the adoptive family told me I could chose the babies first name. They want their middle names to honour some relatives and they've chose: Cecelia and Theodora.

I'm surprised that they let me chose the babies first name, I want to chose two wonderful namse because I think it's an important decision, as it's the only thing I will give to the babies. I've made a list:

Lila Theodora (I'm not sure as my middle name is Lilliana)
    Julia Cecelia
    Iris Theodora
    Rosa Cecelia
    Inez Theodora
    Leonie Cecelia
    Elisa Theodora
    June Cecelia
    India Theodora
    Tessa Cecelia
    Mila Theodora

Could you help me? which is your favourite of the list? Feel free to add any other suggestion.
    Thanks
    Ingrid.

It's so wonderful that you're giving such a beautiful gift to the girls and their new family! Mila and Julia, Iris & Rosa are my favorites, but all are lovely names.

I like Iris & June together or Rosa and Julia

India and Julia or Leonie/Leona and Tessa are lovely.

Can I suggest Lilianna Cecilia and Emmeline Theodora I think there just perfection.

Love Julia & Iris or June & Lila. What a great thing for you to choose their names. I commend you for choosing adoption if it's the right choice for you, it's a wonderful opportunity for everyone involved. Good luck!
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"