Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: twin girls

I've heard Anna pronounced with an A like "man" or "mall," but Ana is pretty exclusively like "mall." Ana feels more exclusively exotic, but I adore Anna--it's a Greek friend's name, and there's Anna on Downton Abbey, and it's just a beautiful classic that'll carry a girl well from babyhood to adulthood and even old age. It's a name with dignity, and it feels well-matched to most of your choices.

I'd like to see Anna with Julia. Anna Theodora is a favorite of mine, though Anna Cecelia is also beautiful.
    Anna and Iris are very sweet together. Anna Cecilia and Iris Theodora.
    Anna and Alice. Oh, that's nice.

My favorites from your list are Leonie & Inez! What a great gift you are giving to a family!!! How brave & wonderful you are! & what a great gift for them to give you, the honor of naming your babies

Fantastic name options! I'd like to see:

Julia Theodora & Leonie Cecilia
    Iris Theodora & June Cecilia
    Rose Theodora & June Cecilia
    Julia Theodora & Rosa Cecilia
    Anna Cecilia & Julia Theodora

I love Lemon's suggestion of using their birth stone and birth flower as inspiration. Ruby Cecilia and Julia Theodora, perhaps? Julia is related to July.

I wish you the very best of luck!

Crushing on
    Vilhelmina ◇ Elysia ◇ Hilda ◇ Fiona ◇ Inga ◇ Felicia ◇ Rosa ◇ Lovisa ◇ Freja ◇ Isobel ◇ Gustav ◇ Odin ◇ Axel ◇ Emil ◇ Angus ◇ Ingo ◇ Georg ◇ Tore ◇ Atlas ◇ Imre

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

Thanks everyone again!

lemon: thanks for you suggestions! I love Romy! What do you think about Romy Cecelia?

brigid: I really like Anna, but I'm a bit worried about the alliteration..maybe there are too much "a"

rachelrin: I really like Leonie, I think it has a spunky feeling. I also think that Inez is sweet and classy. BTW, I also like the name Rachel

svea: thanks for your suggestion! I'm not sure about Ruby... BTW, is CecElia, not CecIlia

So, I think I'll start a new thread, with a new list that includes a smaller list. I've come up with some combinations I think I really like (thanks to your suggestions, of course)

Love,
    Ingrid.

Quote Originally Posted by ingridlillymay View Post
    BTW, is CecElia, not CecIlia
    My bad! In my country only Cecilia is in use, at least I think so Obviously I didn't read properly. Good luck!

Crushing on
    Vilhelmina ◇ Elysia ◇ Hilda ◇ Fiona ◇ Inga ◇ Felicia ◇ Rosa ◇ Lovisa ◇ Freja ◇ Isobel ◇ Gustav ◇ Odin ◇ Axel ◇ Emil ◇ Angus ◇ Ingo ◇ Georg ◇ Tore ◇ Atlas ◇ Imre

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~