Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    @shutterbuglove-My style is all over the place I think. I go with more of what I like. For example our boys list seems very international type combos. But the other girl name we have on our list which my boyfriend approved is Hazel June Marie which I love or Hazel Estella Marie. My girls list is super short only having one name on it so I am trying to build it a little when our boys list has combos for days.

From the ones you mentioned:
    Philippa Rose- I am a sucker for Rose and roses are my favorite flower
    Philippa Ruby- Love this!!! I think it sounds really elegant. And Ruby actually has meaning for me as well.
    Philippa Eve- I like the sound of this but not loving it.
    Philippa Seraphine- I like this if I had to choose a long middle but I think I am loving the short middles.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I'm a Philippa and do love the name. I hope it becomes more popular as I definitely ran into major mispronunciation issues growing up and was not at all fond of the nn Phil which I had for a while in High School. Luckily Pippa should become the norm now! That said I don't use a nn. I'm a Philippa Anne which sounds good but I always found the Anne a bit boring, it seems like every other girl has the middle name Anne. Other ideas:
    Philippa Shay
    Philippa Bryn
    Philippa Jane
    Philippa Lara
    Philippa Helena
    Philippa Ella
    Philippa Palmer
    Philippa Charlotte
    Philippa Antonia

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett13001 View Post
    Philippa Ruby- Love this!!! I think it sounds really elegant. And Ruby actually has meaning for me as well.
    I think Philippa Ruby is a lovely name!
    Current favourite girls names: Verity, Eden, Cliora, Antonia, Morwen, Catriona, Dervla, Colette, Sorcha, Tahlia, Lucina, Vita (as name or short for Victoria), Zabet (as name or short for Elizabeth), Nina, Kylara, Zelda, Sabine, Eliska, Zelina

Check out my fantasy/sci-fi girls names list, you'll be surprised how 'normal' they can be! http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/29858

I love it. The only reason I wont use it however, it because I dont like the nickname Pippa after all the media attention about Pippa Middleton's back side LOL!

Love the name so much, but my husband completely spoilt it for me with one word rhyming with Philippa in German..now I can't get it out of my head, but that shouldn't be a problem in an English speaking country!