Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks for the opinions.
    @babyprodigy-thank you for making combos! I kind of like Philippa Norine and Philippa Arwen.

@shutterbuglove-not sure I like Wren in the middle.

I am not concerned with people thinking of Pippa Middleton.
    Last edited by scarlett13001; June 26th, 2013 at 09:59 PM.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I absolutely love it. Philippa of Hainault was one of my favourite Queen consorts and she would be an epic namesake. One of my best friends is named Philippa and she's the sweetest person, so I have absolutely no bad associations with the name.

I love Philippa Caroline, those two name compliment each other so well.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

What about Philippa Marie? That's my confirmation name which I have been hooked on lately for a middle. Or does that combo sound horid?
    TTC #1

@shvibziks-thank you for the positive feedback! I can't use Caroline due to it reminding me of my old bosses daughter.
    TTC #1

Philippa is lovely! Vintage-chic, a bit clunky but in a charming way. Bold and strong, but also elegant and classy at the same time. As a horse lover I love the meaning. I think first of Pippa Middleton and then of Philippa Gregory (though I've never read anything by her), but to me those aren't bad associations. Philippa Marie is pretty and I like the significance it has for you.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy