Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can't Decide

Can't Decide

We are having a tough time naming our dd. Our choices are:

Tinsley
    Blaire
    Elise
    Clara

or any combination of above. Thinking of mainly Tinsley Elise or Blaire Elise, or Tinsley Blaire. Thoughts?

From your list, I think Tinsley sticks out like a trendy sore thumb. Blair(e) is ok, but it's kind of 80s-ish to me. I think Elise and Clara are the prettiest and most timeless. Whether or not that matters to you is a different matter.

I think Elise is a little overdone as a mn, so it would be cool to hear it as a fn. However, Elise Clara is not a very rhythmic combo, and neither is Clara Elise.

Elise Blaire is the best combo of the three names, I think, but it sounds a little choppy. And Clara and Blaire can't be used together, either, because of the rhyming.

I vote Elise Blaire. I love Clara though, and Clara Annaliese would have a similar feel as using Elise.
    Current loves:
    Adelaide | Antonia | Charlotte | Emilia | Estelle | Fiammetta | Isobel | Ravenna | Susannah | Ursula | Viola
    Anton | Asa | Bennett | Boone | Caspian | Ezra | Francis | Gideon | Leo | Theodore | Vincent | Winslow

Your list is interesting, because to me the names Tinsley and Blaire (trendy, creative) are such a different style than Elise and Clara (classic). I'd go for Elise or Clara for sure.

Clara Elise would be my pick! The other two names are trendy and wouldn't age as well as the classics.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

My favorite is Blaire Elise.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux