Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which girls names with our sibset of Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elizabeth

20 51.28%
  • Helena

14 35.90%
  • Isadora

12 30.77%
  • Felicity

19 48.72%
  • Bridget

10 25.64%
  • Violet

15 38.46%
  • Lorelei

7 17.95%
  • Annelise

9 23.08%
  • Lucille

5 12.82%
  • Victoria

13 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Revised girls list for baby #4, take 2!

Okay, so I messed up my poll yesterday by not selecting multiple choice, so it didn't really help me get the opinions I was quite hoping for. I'm hoping to hear which names on our list you berries think fit well with our sibset of Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve. I took off the three names that had the fewest votes on yesterday's poll (Silvia, Ophelia, and Marianne), and I am adding back in our top three choices (Felicity, Bridget, and Violet). Our last name is Cook.

This time you actually CAN vote for as many names as you like! Thanks for helping me again!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Sorry, all! My internet went out after I created the thread but before I finished the poll. Argh! Looking forward to your opinions! Thanks so much!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Bumping this up to see if I can get some more voters!

You have so many lovely names to pick from! However, I went with Victoria, I feel that it fits well with your other children!

Thanks for the feedback, @jtucker! I worry about the V sound with Genevieve. Genevieve and Victoria or Genevieve and Violet -- is it too many V's? Also, since I was asked on other polls, we pronounce Helena like HELL-en-uh.