Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Wouldn't make too much of a difference, but I'd have to avoid names of other celeb kids that I love (and can use, as I'm rather anonymous). I love most of the names of the Jolie-Pitt kids!

I have a celebrity baby name formula, 'cause I'm a celebrity baby name cynic:

1 name no one wants to use to show how bold I am;
    +1 name that obviously references architecture, art, or jazz to show how highbrow I am;
    +1 name that is over-the-top-odd to show how special I am.

Evaluate result for likelihood of free publicity every time an article on "wacky" celebrity baby names is written. Bonus points for frequent exposure on Nameberry.

My standbys are Herbert Pei Thunderbird & Mildred Ella-Fitzgerald Bluebonnet.

IRL, I'd stick to the names I like anyway.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra

To be completely honest, I guess I'd just use the names that I would normally use. If I were to choose something slightly more obscure, I would choose some of the names that I really love, but think are a little bit too odd to use, like William Adelin and Marie-Bonaparte.

I would probably go all Uma Thurman on my children's names though and end up giving them like four-five each, now I think that would be the real danger.
    Last edited by shvibziks; June 27th, 2013 at 08:47 PM.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I think I would stick to names I do love a lot and the 'theme' I want to go with, I would just be more adventurous with being so scared of some names I love. So if I had 4 kids (2 of each) they would be. And I'm not really thinking 100% logically, because even if I was famous, I am almost sure it would still be Scarlett, Emerson, Delilah, & Cashel (New Favorite boy name!). But just for fun...

Girls.
    Genevieve Alouette
    Italia Arielle

Boys.
    Sage Easton
    Theodore Joseph
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 19!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324

If I were a celebrity I would name my kids,

Marlow
    Campbell
    Scotland
    Holiday
    Story
    Poem
    Orchid
    Luna
    Lennon