Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Madeleine Amelia
    Adeline Amelia

Hm, I like alliteration, but I also love the name Madeleine (that spelling). I'm not sure you can go wrong.

I'm not fond of Madeline because it includes mad, and it's just super popular.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Madeline Amelia looks better, but I prefer the name Adeline (pronounced Ada-leen). I think either way you will be fine, they both sound beautiful!

I love both Madeleine and Adeline! How are you saying them? I say Mad-eh-len (or even almost Mad-len) and add-eh-line. I like alliteration, but I think I prefer Madeleine Amelia to Adeline Amelia. Something about Adeline Amelia just seems off to me. Still a pretty name, though. It's sad, because they're similar enough that you can't really save one for a second daughter. So I would probably go with whichever FN I liked best, which, for me, is Adeline. So if you're going off of combos, I'd say Madeleine Amelia, but if you're going by true love of the FN, I would definitely say Adeline Amelia. Both are really pretty, though!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George