Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Paddington?

It would make a really cute pet name! I can also see it in the middle spot with a strong-sounding first name, as some other people have said.
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

Too bear/British to me. Sounds either too cutesy or too pretentious
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis

Fiona Kathleen | Mary Elisabeth | Brigid Rose

Paddington, Remington, Carrington, Pretentiousington.

I quite like this for a middle or a first name. Even really like the bear association. I think it's pretty great.

Haha when my brother was born (I was 2 and a half at the time), I gave my parents a shortlist for his name and Paddington was at the top (the other options were Jesus and Mowgli). I think they humoured me a bit and I was so convinced he was going to be called Paddington. There's a reason people don't usually let 2 year olds name their siblings, though, because clearly they just choose characters from their story books. I still kind of think my brother could have totally pulled it off, but my parents apparently didn't agree.
    Emil - Ingimar - Kjartan - Matthías - Óskar - Róbert

Elísabet - Elva - Rósa - Sólveig - Svala - Ylfa