Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

that's tough.

Well, because Ezra and Elijah are both in the Bible, I kind of think it would be cool to have a little sister with a Bible name as well.
    Like Sariah or Jerusha.

Problem is they both end with the "a" sound.

Here are some other names I think would go well:
    Autumn
    Maycie
    Ivy
    Leticia
    Sadie

Rosalie is gorgeous!

First, I love Astrid. And it's actually my mom's mn, so I've seriously considered using it myself. But thus far, DH has nixed it because it sounds too close to "@$$ turd". No one has mentioned that potential teasting name, so I thought you need to be aware of it! That said, I still love Astrid and think it's usable, as long as you and your H are both aware of teasing possibilities and fine with that risk.

Second, I love both your boys names and have considered both myself...though I can see why you aren't thrilled with the 2 together. I would definitely avoid Es and -ah endings, personally. You don't have to 'follow the theme' for a 3rd, and a girl. Also, your boy names are pretty strongly Biblical, so to me a girl with a Biblical name would fit the best:

Naomi
    Miriam (nn Mira or Miri or Mim)
    Esther (nn Tess, Tessie; but yes, this is an E...)
    Chloe
    Phoebe
    Elizabeth (yes, an E, but you could go with a B nn...Betsy, Bess, Beth...definitely can't go with Eliza with an Elijah, too!)
    Bethany
    Jael (I like this as it's more unusual, but a strong woman character!)
    Ruth (ne Ruthie)
    Rachel

It's hard to leave out all the -ah enders! But, at the same time, those are some of the very common ones (Rebecca, Anna, Sarah) so maybe it's not a huge loss.

Ezra, Elijah, and Naomi
    Ezra, Elijah, and Miriam
    Ezra, Elijah, and Chloe
    Ezra, Elijah, and Jael

and even tho it's an E, I like Ezra, Elijah, and Esther/Tess.

Astrid is cool and I love Rosalie too... I am also in love with the name Ezra. We are expecting a girl, but if it was another boy I'd be begging hubby for Ezra!

Here are some suggestions:

Mia
    Lyra
    Maeve
    Juliet
    Autumn
    Poppy
    ~Mum to Miles and Ivy~

I really liked the idea of Rosalind! But Astrid and Rosalie are cute (although Rosalie is a little too Twilight for me personally)
    Favourite girls: Amadea, Antonia, Cecily, Clara, Eleanor, Georgia, Margaret, Matilda, Pandora, Susannah
    Favourite boys: Archer, August, Gabriel, Harley, Joseph, Nathaniel, Phelan, Phineas, Rowan, Theodore

Check out my blog at http://www.helpfulpandemic.tumblr.com!