Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    This thread makes me sad. Stop stealing unique boys names for the girls! Please. There are plenty of options for girls without bogarting more boys names.

Quote Originally Posted by iamamiam View Post
    This thread makes me sad. Stop stealing unique boys names for the girls! Please. There are plenty of options for girls without bogarting more boys names.
    Were you and Augusta raised without learning proper social behaviour? First of all, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't bother saying anything at all. Secondly, she's not stealing. Third of all, when I see people comment like this it makes me not want to respond to their threads in the future. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Keep calm and carry on.

RGE; I'm sorry people are misbehaving on your threads.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Sorry if these have been suggested, but what about Merrick or Fallon? I love both so much for girls that I used them for sisters in a book I wrote.
    Girls: Cordelia, Phoebe, Rose

Boys: Lucian, Alexander, Liam

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Were you and Augusta raised without learning proper social behaviour? First of all, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't bother saying anything at all. Secondly, she's not stealing. Third of all, when I see people comment like this it makes me not want to respond to their threads in the future. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Keep calm and carry on.

RGE; I'm sorry people are misbehaving on your threads.
    Oh, please. She likes it.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

How about Flynn? Jude?