Pippin
    Radcliffe
    Ryker
    Sawyer
    Sully (diminutive of Sullivan)
    Tennyson
    Vinnie
    Wynne
    Girls: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Elodie, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boys: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Robin, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx

@noora, Farris is cute but probably too Bueller and Wheel.

@tfzolghadr, I like Afton, Macsen, Yael, and Nico. Thank you.

@kaia_way, I like Amery and August is already on my list. I totally know the 3rd Rock connection, it's where I first heard it too! I loved that show so much.

@rkrd, Yes I have checked into it but I am really not close to any of my family and I don't want to use a family name.

@aurra, I like Avi and Ari, Rio, and Myron from your list. Thanks!

@mclola, I like Arianwyn (as I do most Welsh names with W in them...) Loxley, and Kellen.

@lizgingermitch, Not too obscure, just not common. I would like the name to be recognizable but still raises eyebrows if you know what I mean. I like Bay, Lennon, and Nico from your list.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    You're basically just trolling at this point, right? Please god tell me you're trolling.
    Far out, that's harsh.

So you're saying people aren't allowed to have different naming styles? Boys names on girls aren't my favourite either, but that's beside the point. Are you saying RGE isn't allowed to ask for input from the nameberry community unless she conforms to a naming style you deem acceptable? That's ridiculous. These boards are open to everybody and everybody should feel welcome here, not bullied by someone who doesn't like their favourite names.

RGE, sorry I don't have any more names to add to your list that haven't already been offered, but seems have a pretty comprehensive list already!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Sorry for any repeats:

Faron
    Murray
    Reggie
    Monroe
    Cyril
    Morley
    Kermit
    Rudy
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post

@mclevine, Marion is on my middle name list. And I've never read the Poe story about Asher. You don't mean Usher?
    Terribly sorry, I mean Usher indeed( I have just met a baby Asher today and his name keeps going through my mind. Anyway, I think both Asher and Usher are cool, excuse my stupid brain.