Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Hazel is my first reaction, but I really love both names.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Love Hazel! It just reminds me of so many wonderful smells, tastes, etc. But Willa is still so old woman to me...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Oh wow. Both names are so beautiful! I really don't know what to tell you. Both names are sweet, mild, and strong.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

I have no idea how to decide I do like Hazel a tad better but again, it is gaining popularity fast here in Portland, OR and really, in general. And that might be the reason we don't choose it. My daughter's name is Camille. I think both names work well with her name but the sibset is not as important to me. There are so many beautiful names out there though. I love Olive, June, Eloise, Ruby, Leona, Vivienne, Greta, Juniper, Genevieve, Luna, Selah, Ingrid, Esme, Leona, Adah, etc. but can't use these for a variety of reasons.

Willa for me, love the sound of it and it feels feminine without being frilly. Hazel is lovely as well, but still feels a bit old-ladyish to me.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.