Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Celeste Oriana

Celeste Oriana

I'm in need of some Berry input! I'm absolutely in love with Celeste at the moment, its got everything i'd want if i had another daughter, so i'm playing around with middles. I recently came up with Celeste Oriana, which i actually think is one of the prettiest combinations i have come up with. I love the imagery- golden skies, heavenly, romantic, poetic.

It has a grandeur though that is very different imo to my dd's name, Juniper Elise. I love Juniper and Celeste together, but do you think i should match Celeste with a rather more playful, folksy middle to work with Juniper? I've been toying with Celeste Susannah which honours my wonderful late Aunt, but its very ssss heavy.
    ~ Mama to Juniper and Arlo and our pooch Crazy Chester ~
    a hypothetical 3rd/4th child would be Susannah Liberty ~ Tait Henry Miles

Celeste Oriana is gorgeous! I think it could work with Juniper Elise (also a lovely name) but if you're worried it might be too grand, then I think something along the lines of Celeste Amara would work.
    Last edited by namelover77; June 24th, 2013 at 03:17 PM.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Celeste Oriana is beautiful. I don't think matching the mn in a sibset is as important as the fn, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by kashed22 View Post
    Celeste Oriana is beautiful. I don't think matching the mn in a sibset is as important as the fn, imho.
    I agree! Juniper Elise and Celeste Oriana are both very pretty.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

I agree there's a different level of grandeur - even before you said she would be a sister to Juniper Elise, Celeste Oriana struck me as grandiose. I'm not sure that's a problem, though, it would depend on how it sits with you. I love Celeste! Agree that Susannah adds a little too much ssss. Celeste is hard to pair!