Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Joanna nn Joey?

Micheala 'Mike' seems pretty cool to me. If you like Ricky, why not Federica/Frederica? I think I read a story featuring a Richenda 'Ricki' once as well...or Artemis/Artemisia nn Art or Arty or Tem(my) or Timmy, or Teresa/Theresa nn Terry. Or Jemima nn Jem or Jamie (although I dunno if Jamie counts as masculine, in case that's what your were going for.)

Yep, that's all I got. Good luck!
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

I think Simon, Eve, and Rachel sounds most realistic.

I like the suggestion of Teresa nn Terry, and yes, Jamie counts as masculine to me, I'm in the UK where it never really took off as a girl's name. Hmm, there's a lot of suggestions but I'm not entirely sure which one fits best, might need to test them out and let her go through a number of name changes.

And glad to see Eve nn Evie gets the seal of approval. I'm definitely making her an Evie now.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Yes! That one seems to fit the character perfectly, in my mind.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski