Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Vote for the names that you like with Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Victoria

5 11.36%
  • Silvia

0 0%
  • Marianne (nn Annie)

2 4.55%
  • Elizabeth

6 13.64%
  • Annelise (nn Annie)

7 15.91%
  • Isadora

3 6.82%
  • Ophelia

2 4.55%
  • Helena

8 18.18%
  • Lorelei

4 9.09%
  • Lucille (nn Lucy)

7 15.91%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Revised girls list for baby #4!

Hello berries! Still many weeks to go until we find out the gender of baby #4, but we have added a couple of names to our short list and removed a couple. Curious to see people's opinions. Felicity, Bridget, and Violet are still the top 3, but I'm always looking for new names to add just in case we decide at the last minute that none of these names fit. Violet has also slipped a little for me due to the fact of our last name being a noun. Anyway, we are looking for a name that fits well with Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve. I've let go of my "three syllables or more" rule. Middle name will be Lou or Louisa or some variation of those.

Thanks for your opinions! Please vote for as many names as you like with our sibset, and feel free to comment or make additional suggestions.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

Oh Please choose Helena Mary! It is perfect with your sibset!
    Do you pronounce it Helayna or Helen-ah? Either way, I really like that combo for you.

We pronounce it Helen-ah. I do love it with Mary, too. Thanks! I had almost forgotten that Mary is still a possibility for the middle name! Haha! Pregnancy brain!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

Darn it! Just realized that I AGAIN forgot to select multiple choice on the poll. Argh! I will blame pregnancy brain for that, too!

Wish we could vote for more than one. I think that might help you more, since everyone could have the same 2nd favorite and it wouldn't get a single vote. I of course would vote for half of them! I like Lorelei, Lucille, Isadora, Annelise nn Annie.... The only want I don't really like at all is Marianne nn Annie.
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley