Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please help us come up with a shortlist for baby girl!

Hello everyone! DH and I desperately need your help with names for our baby! We've had a pretty crazy few months (finishing school, new jobs, new house, etc.) and that meant we kind of let the baby name discussion go to the back burner, so to speak.

We have it narrowed down to three names for a boy, but we're having a horrible, horrible time coming up with names for a girl.

Our last name is 3 syllables, begins with a C, ends with an O, and is Italian. We like a pretty broad range of names, which is not making this any easier. DH would prefer an Italian name, which I'm fine with, and something not too popular. We're also considering French names, to honor my background. For a middle name we'll most likely go with Pearl.

Names that would be serious contenders, but are unfortunately taken by close friends/relatives are: Cora, Josephine, Antonia, Aurora, Lenora, Giana and Eliana. We also love Calla but worry about the alliteration with our last name.

We like everything from traditional Lucia to lively Vita; fun Phoebe to girly Daphne, and everything in between--which makes this all the more difficult!

Please help us at least come up with a shortlist of names to consider.

Thanks in advance!

Well, there are quite a few you mentioned that I would consider:

Daphne
    Vita
    Gemma
    Francesca
    Raquel

Hope some of these help!

~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Meara, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Samuel

Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Juliet! One of my favorite French names. I also love Genevieve.