Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    What was your intention when you chose both Gr- names with the other two? Was it coincidence, did you think you wouldn't have more, or did you want them to have matching initials? Just curious. If it was just a coincidence, I think you can use another initial and no one will question it. Or if it was intended, then Grant (or Graham!) works. But I wouldn't feel obligated if I were you. I am one of three girls and two of us have E names and one L, and we never thought anything of it.

Names that end in n: Nolan, Owen, Ewan, Julian, Sebastian, Soren, Declan, Callen, Conan, Ronan, Damien, Calvin....
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Miranda Sylvie | Margot Elspeth | Hazel Matilda
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Donovan Ezra | Leo Anderson | Lucian Matteo

I was going to suggest:

Grant
    Grey
    Grady

I like Grey and Graham for G names.

Others:
    Rhys
    Evan
    Nathan
    Weston
    Cormac
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

Grant is one of my favorite names- possibly a future kid's name. Others I like are
    Grayson (I even think Gray for short is cute)
    Graham
    Gage
    Henry
    Declan
    Finn
    Owen
    Leo
    Weston

Also don't think changing the letter is a big deal , plus if you have a 4th you won't have to think of another G!

I think Grant works well with Griffin and Grace. I also like Graham and Grover with Griffin and Grace.

You may also want to consider names that begin with G but not the Gr.

Griffin, Grace, and Glenn
    Griffin, Grace, and Gavin
    Griffin, Grace, and Garrett
    Griffin, Grace, and Guthrie

For names similar to Cohen, consider Colton, Collin, or Coleman - all of which the nn Coe would work.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.