Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: It's a boy!

I love the name William, and all time favorite but I especially love that you're using Liam as a nickname and not the given name. I think Liam on its own is a bit incomplete, but Liam as a nn for William is perfect.
    In fact, even though I have about 6 Williams in my extended family, none are Liam and that'd be a great way to use the name in my family. I have so many William relatives but Liam keeps it fresh and distinctive.
    Love the middle name as well, unexpected, quirky but like a hidden gem nestled in the full name.
    Congratulations!

William Balthazar is such a dashingly handsome name! Love it! Congrats on your son!
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Congrats, what a fun yet classic name!

favorite names this week: Aviva🌻 Alaric

Thank you all for the congrats. We're home now and adjusting to the huge change, but luckily, Liam is a sweetie pie so it's been fairly smooth sailing so far. And my mother's staying with us for a week, which is a big help. Just need to get her out of the habit of calling him Billy... Definitely don't want that nickname to stick!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting Catherine "Cate" Ophelia in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Congratulations on your sweet little boy! William Balthazar is a wonderful name. Balthazar is just so cool!
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia