Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So Proud!

Little Chloe is making a big impression already! Congratulations!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna Caroline & James Frederick, Claire Josephine & Liam Alexander

Aw, how sweet! I think grandmas are even more thrilled than mamas over things like this. Congratulations, Chloe!

Hi Rollo (aka Proud Grandmother), how have you been feeling? I hope your recovery is going well. Chloe's achievement is enough to make anyone proud. Being "kind, caring, sensible person" are qualities that sometimes seem in short supply today. Way to go, Chloe!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Hi Rollo (aka Proud Grandmother), how have you been feeling?
    Thank you dear friend for asking after me. I am pleased to report that I am making good progress. Today I am going to the gym with a view to starting light exercise in a couple of weeks or so as long as the doctor gives me the tick of approval.

Thank you beautiful nameberries for sharing in my joy at Chloe's achievement.

rollo
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Thank you dear friend for asking after me. I am pleased to report that I am making good progress. Today I am going to the gym with a view to starting light exercise in a couple of weeks or so as long as the doctor gives me the tick of approval.

Thank you beautiful nameberries for sharing in my joy at Chloe's achievement.

rollo
    I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling much better. I've been thinking of you a lot and remembering you in my prayers! Keep the faith and be strong, my Aussie friend!
    All the best,
    Mischa.