Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which middle for Iris Ophelia's sister Aurelia?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aurelia Lyons

19 38.00%
  • Aurelia Celandine

12 24.00%
  • Aurelia Nimue

19 38.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Poll: Aurelia .....? Final 3!

We are down to 3 possible middles for Iris Ophelia's little sister Aurelia due in 7 weeks... Last name is Forman.

Aurelia Lyons - my great great grandmother's maiden name, and uncle's middle
    Aurelia Celandine - name of a type of buttercup and`medicinal herb, nice tie in with Iris and my name Sorrel, and has a flower fairy picture too
    Aurelia Nimue - the Lady of the Lake's name, long time favourite name, and literary and pre-raphaelite painting connection to other favourite Ophelia

Let me know what you like the best!
    Long time name lover...

DD - Iris Ophelia (2011)
    D? - due August... Peregrine Lyons or Aurelia ?????

I like Aurelia Nimue best for selfish reasons, Nimue is one of my favourites as well. I like that there's a connection between Nimue and Ophelia, I love the paintings by Edward Burne-Jones and Frank Cadogan Cowper. However, if you'll choose Nimue because of the paintings, you should know Pre-Raphaelite master Dante Gabriel Rossetti has a painting of her.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Thanks Ottilie! I love it too! I am most familiar with the Burne-Jones painting, but I couldn't find the Rossetti one (whose work I also love...), did you happen to know the name of it?

I meant the painting was of Aurelia, which is the first name anyway... apparently didn't express myself very well! It's called Aurelia (Fazio's Mistress). Link HERE.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Thank you! I had no idea!