Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which middle for Iris Ophelia's sister Aurelia?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aurelia Lyons

19 38.00%
  • Aurelia Celandine

12 24.00%
  • Aurelia Nimue

19 38.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Poll: Aurelia .....? Final 3!

We are down to 3 possible middles for Iris Ophelia's little sister Aurelia due in 7 weeks... Last name is Forman.

Aurelia Lyons - my great great grandmother's maiden name, and uncle's middle
    Aurelia Celandine - name of a type of buttercup and`medicinal herb, nice tie in with Iris and my name Sorrel, and has a flower fairy picture too
    Aurelia Nimue - the Lady of the Lake's name, long time favourite name, and literary and pre-raphaelite painting connection to other favourite Ophelia

Let me know what you like the best!
    Long time name lover...

DD - Iris Ophelia (2011)
    D? - due August... Peregrine Lyons or Aurelia ?????

I like Aurelia Nimue best for selfish reasons, Nimue is one of my favourites as well. I like that there's a connection between Nimue and Ophelia, I love the paintings by Edward Burne-Jones and Frank Cadogan Cowper. However, if you'll choose Nimue because of the paintings, you should know Pre-Raphaelite master Dante Gabriel Rossetti has a painting of her.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thanks Ottilie! I love it too! I am most familiar with the Burne-Jones painting, but I couldn't find the Rossetti one (whose work I also love...), did you happen to know the name of it?

I meant the painting was of Aurelia, which is the first name anyway... apparently didn't express myself very well! It's called Aurelia (Fazio's Mistress). Link HERE.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thank you! I had no idea!