Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    1. Benedict Nathaniel
    2. Nathaniel Benedict
    3. Nathaniel Bennett
    4. Bennett Nathaniel
    5. Nathan Benedict
    6. Nathan Bennett

I prefer Nathaniel and Bennett, but they just don't sound quite right to me. Benedict Nathaniel has the right flow and feel to it. It is not common, but still familiar. Strong and soft at the same time. The two names pair well.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

I prefer Nathan to Nathaniel, and I have no preference between Bennett and Benedict. If you're honouring two people in one name, I'd either stick to the orignal names (Nathan Benedict/Benedict Nathan) or use both variant names (Nathaniel Bennett/Bennett Nathaniel). It might seem like a slight to one side of the family if you use the full name of one and a variant of the other, like you were preferring one over the other or something.

Out of those four, I like Nathan Benedict best, followed by Benedict Nathan. I just think Bennett and Nathaniel don't really go all that well together in either order.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Benedict is definitely the most interesting name of the bunch. From your combos I'd pick Benedict Nathaniel, even though Benedict Nathan flows better IMO.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Hm, this is actually difficult. I adore Nathaniel, but I've never been personally fond of Nathan. As for Benedict/Bennett, I prefer Benedict. That said, I think Nathaniel Bennett sounds better than Nathaniel Benedict. Nathan Benedict also has a great ring to it, and I like how both names more accurately reflect your family names.

Nathaniel Bennett
    Nathan Benedict
    Nathaniel Benedict
    Nathan Bennett
    Benedict Nathaniel
    Bennett Nathaniel

If your ln is what I think it is, there was this guy...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathanael_Greene. Not a bad thing, but just for your reference
    Last edited by raptreverie; December 16th, 2013 at 09:31 AM.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

Nathaniel Benedict is my favorite. It's very distinguished. I prefer Nathaniel over Nathan and Benedict over Bennett.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine