Results 6 to 10 of 16
Thread: Top 10 :)
June 24th, 2013 10:55 PM #6
June 24th, 2013 11:15 PM #8
Grace (suggestions for middle name?)
Violet Fiona - Fiona just seems odd next to Violet to me
Ivy Louisa - I just don't like Ivy
Ruby Seraphina - Ruby and Seraphina seem odd next to one another
I would prefer Violet Seraphina and Ruby Louisa
I like the suggestions of Grace Penelope, Grace Emmeline and Grace EvangelineMama to: Lilla Clare - 2009 | Vivienne Grace - 2012 | Tess Magnolia - 2015
Little Ladies: Charlotte, Cora, Coralie, Etta, Faye, Flora, Georgina, Leonie, Rosalie, Scarlett, Simone, Sylvie, Tallulah
Darling Gentlemen: Beau, Everett, Jasper, Knox
June 24th, 2013 11:36 PM #10
1. Charlotte Magnolia - sounds like such a sweet southern belle!
2. Violet Fiona - These just complement each other perfectly!
3. Grace - I just love Grace! I think she sound best with a longer MN Grace Anastasia, Grace Magdalena, Grace Eleanor, Grace Penelope?
4. Ruby Seraphina - Seraphina is such a red name for me so I love it with Ruby.
5. Olivia Rosalind - The image I get from this is just gorgeous! Olivia is a bit overused but Rosalind spices her up a bit
6. Vivienne Honor - Love Vivienne, Honor reads a little masculine to me but they pair well.
7. Lillian Maeva - I think Lillian Maeve would flow better but Maeva is a very fresh and underused choice.
8. Ivy Louisa - I want to love but Beyonce and Jay Z just killed took away all Ivy's sparkle to me, both names are lovely though!
9. Mila Poppy - I love both names but together it just comes of as overly cutesy to me but that could just be me.
10. Annabel Heather - Annabel is sweet but bel/belle names are feeling tired to me and I absolutely despise the name Heather!
♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡
Feel free to ask me anything about saints names
June 25th, 2013 12:46 AM #12
1. Vivienne Honor (love both names)
2. Charlotte Magnolia (love both names)
3. Violet Fiona (love violet)
4. Ivy Louisa (love ivy)
5. Ruby Seraphina (love ruby)
6. Lillian Maeva (like lillian)
7. Olivia Rosalind (love rosalind)
8. Annabel Heather (love heather)
9. Mila Poppy (like mila and poppy)
10. Grace (too popular)
June 25th, 2013 03:36 AM #14Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013