Results 1 to 5 of 16
Thread: Top 10 :)
June 24th, 2013 11:35 PM #1
Top 10 :)
My favorites are constantly changing, but I would like to get some kind of rank in them. So please number these by preference also opinions or suggestions would be great.
Grace (suggestions for middle name?)
Vivienne HonorCharlotte - Louise - Violet - Francesca - Annabel - Grace - Claire - Vera - Winter 💕
Alice - Jane - Lily - Vivienne - Melrose 🎀
Henry - Laine - Theo - Finn - Ezra ❤️
June 24th, 2013 11:42 PM #3| Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
| Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |
June 24th, 2013 11:48 PM #5
1. Vivienne Honor- this is a great combo, even though I prefer the Vivian spelling.
2. Ivy Louisa- also great. My love of the original Honor in the middle wins over Ivy and Louisa.
3. Ruby Seraphina- love how they sound together.
4. Annabel Heather- adore this spelling of Annabel, and Heather works really well.
5. Lillian Maeva- While I love both, I think it's off in flow. Would greatly prefer Lilliana Maeve.
6. Violet Fiona- a bit off. Still, good combo.
7. Charlotte Magnolia- something about this feels weird, but I like it well enough.
8. Grace- refreshing in the first spot, just not a favorite. Possible middles listed below.
9. Olivia Rosalind- feels like Shakespeare overload. I prefer Rosalind Olive.
10. Mila Poppy- I really don't like these two together. I don't like the sleek Mila with the cute Poppy. Milena Poppy would be an improvement.
Possible Grace combos:
I think you have good taste. Hope this helps!-Athena
Top Girls: Under Construction
Top Boys: Under Construction
June 24th, 2013 11:50 PM #7Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
June 24th, 2013 11:55 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2013