Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    What a coincidence, Susanna and Judith are two of my top favorites. They are both classy, beautiful, stately names in my book. (I have no close relatives or acquaintances with the names, so they feel fresh and unexpected to me.) As you can see from my signature, Susanna is the name chosen for my 'would-have-been'/'could-have-been' second daughter. If I had a few more daughters, I am sure I would have used Judith as a middle name.

I did not know that Shakespeare's daughters were named Susanna and Judith. This fact would not deter me in the least from using the names. I agree with you that it's rather cool. I also doubt that many people know or would make the connection.

I hope you use these two fabulous names!
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

No one will notice. I doubt many people even heard about names of his daughters, or that he created Olivia. Even if they heard, that was probably small little fact that not many people remembers.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Thank you for the constructive responses! And I don't think I would use the nickname Judy, but its there as nickname potential.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

Honestly, I don't like Judith at all. It still gives off that dated vibe. Susanna is lovely though, especially with the nickname Sanna.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I love Susanna! Judith, to me doesn't quite match up to Susanna, but lovely just as well. I don't believe others would make the connection.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa