Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Judith & Susanna

I've been wondering about this for a while, I love the name Susanna and recently started to crush on Judith. Both are strong, biblical names with pretty nickname options (Sanna, Judy etc). They seem rather nice together.

But how would you feel if you knew that William Shakespeare had two daughters called Judith and Susanna? I personally think it is rather cool, since my own name 'Olivia' was created by the bard (well, the spelling). Plus there is the odd rare chance someone would connect the dots.

Thoughts?
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

I don't think most people would know/notice that, but I think it's a neat connection. Not too theme-y as to be obnoxious.

Judy/Judith has been massively overused among my relations, so I can't be objective about it. Susanna is nice...I associate it with Clementine (both from folk songs I learned about the same time).

I think Judith and Susanna sound nice.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I'm actually liking Judith a lot lately. Gentileschi's Judith with the Head of Holofernes is one of my favorite paintings. I hate Judy, though. And I love, love, love Susanna(h). I think it's a great match!
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe