Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

We are stuck - due in two weeks. Husband has different opinions, please help.

So without telling which one each of prefers, I'm putting out the list of names my husband and I now have for our girl #2. Our first daughter's name is Lila Scout. With this one, we know we want the middle name 'Townes'. Our last name is once syllable, so it's better to have something with more for the first name.

Here they are:

Emilia
    Elodie
    Emerson
    Frances "Frankie"
    Maggie

Thank you!

Emilia- Pretty, but not spectacular.
    Elodie- I love this! It has a wonderful lilting sound, and could go nicely with Lila.
    Emerson- Much too boyish to go with Lila. If I saw Emerson Townes _____ on a birth certificate, I'd think it was a boy.
    Frances "Frankie"- Too serious with Lila.
    Maggie- Perfect. Normally I'm not a fan of nickname names, but Maggie Townes and Lila Scout are perfection.

My vote goes to Maggie!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I agree with pp. Elodie and Maggie are my favorites.
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

Quote Originally Posted by amyugh View Post
    So without telling which one each of prefers, I'm putting out the list of names my husband and I now have for our girl #2. Our first daughter's name is Lila Scout. With this one, we know we want the middle name 'Townes'. Our last name is once syllable, so it's better to have something with more for the first name.

Here they are:

Emilia
    Elodie
    Emerson
    Frances "Frankie"
    Maggie

Thank you!
    Like Emilia and Elodie
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I like all your names (well, I'm meh on Elodie, but I like all the others) but I think Maggie is the only feasible choice with sister Lila.

Emilia - would be my favourite, but with Lila feels like too much overuse of the same sounds
    Emerson - too unisex/masculine compared to Lila - I'd assume you had one of each
    Frances - a bit old-ladyish, which is fine and a kid could easily grow into it but I think she might resent having a less "pretty" and current name than her sister, and nn Frankie has the same problem as Emerson to my mind