Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think in this day and age nothing is unusual anymore. Since names like Tiger, Rainbow, Urban, Bear, Audio, and a lot of place names exist. The list goes on! You are definitely going to get people turning their heads but if you don't care then go with what you like. I think the Berry above mentioned a great idea going out and using it on yogr husband to see how you feel and if you are comfortable saying it out loud in public. I like super weird unusual names so I kind of like it haha.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I have actually known two people named Safari. They were both girls. it sounds feminine to me.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

I find it a bit silly. I honestly get images of amusement park drive-thru safaris moreso than tall grasses and actual Africa...maybe that's because I'm in the US and most likely will never get to go on an actual safari. Maybe Zafriri or Zafar appeal to you? Rather unusual real names with a similar sound & fun first initial.

I met a family with a newborn named Canvas a few months back and their uncertainty about the name really showed when they introduced him...only use it if you're confident about it.

It's a bit too out there. I'd put it as a mn...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

It's a little out there, and sounds pretty feminine, as well. What are your other children's names?
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.