Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which do you like best??

Hi I'm undecided what name to go for if our yellow bump turns out to be blue.
    We like Isaiah and Malachi but not sure as to pronounce it mal ak eye or mal ak ee ? So any help there would be good.
    We already have a Jade , Joshua , Ezra , & Asher.
    Thanks for any help and feel free to add your own suggestions too

As far as I understaind it, Malachi = Mal-ack-eye and Malachy = Mal-ack-ee.

I prefer Malachi to Isaiah, both with your sibset and as a name. Isaiah I just find a bit vowel heavy and Malachi is all kinds of handsome. It has a different ending to Joshua, Ezra and Asher which I think works, while I find Isaiah just has a very similar ending which leaves Jade out.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

All those names are great and would say mal eh keye. But my favorites are definitely Ezra and Asher
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Quote Originally Posted by essjay View Post
    As far as I understaind it, Malachi = Mal-ack-eye and Malachy = Mal-ack-ee.
    This is my understanding of the pronunciation as well. And I agree that Malachi is a better fit with your sibset than Isaiah. Good luck!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

Isaiah is my favorite of those.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~