Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Cole Gabriel and Frederick seem like the odd names off of your list other than that your names are lovely and pair so well. Personally I love Ronan and would like it in place of Roman.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

Thanks, I would love to add Ronan March to the list but hubby wasn't so keen on it- otherwise it is my fav boy name..

Frederick was just a name i like as i couldn't really find another middle name for Roman. I agree Gabriel also seems to stand out on the list but I love the name.

Im glad all names are getting a nice reaction makes me feel a bit more confident when the time comes we will be picking a nice name.

Girls
    Freya Scarlett
    Lyra Emerald

Boys
    Cormac River/March
    March Ronan/Cormac
    Cole Gabriel
    Roman Bram/Frederick

I like Freya the best, it's so lovely.

I aslo like Cormac Marrch
    March Ronan
    and Roman Bram. I like Comrac the best. God luck!
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Freya is my name! I love, love, love it and am so happy you are (possibly/likely) using. Freya Scarlett is awesome. I like Roman a lot, too. Roman Frederick is nice, maybe even Roman Cole? Good luck!
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.