Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    We didn't know the sex ahead of time. We had the boy's list down to two for quite awhile before my due-date (Simon and Oscar) but we really stuggled to narrow the list for girls. This is the list ended up taking to the hospital with us, the first 4 being more likely but the others still possibilities. I had wanted to choose the names ahead of time, but I really did need to meet the baby first.

Allegra
    Susanna
    Cordelia
    Rosemary
    --------------
    Iris
    Guinevere
    Penelope

Of course, he ended being a boy, so our 6 months struggle with the girl names ended up being superfluous.
    Last edited by mei_mei; July 9th, 2013 at 08:45 AM.
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.
    Little Sparkler coming next July.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103

Both times, we were pretty set with the name before delivery but I had a few names in the back of my head, just in case we needed them.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

With our first, we had zero names going into the hospital. We couldn't agree on anything. We watched the movie XXX with Vin Diesel while I was in labor and decided on Alexander, nn Xander. For our second, we knew we were naming her after our grandmothers (Madelyn and Esther) so we just had to decide which of those names suited her best. We decided she was Madelyn Esther. For our third, we had three names going into the hospital -- my favorite (Isadora), his favorite (Lorelei), and the one we both agreed on (Genevieve). We went with Genevieve, which just seemed to suit her so much better than the other two.

This time I would love to commit to a name before baby is born, but my hubby says I'm not capable of it. I change my mind too much. So we will probably take three names to the hospital, or maybe as many as 5. But I wouldn't take more than 5.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

We were having B/B twins and took 6 names. 3 joint favorites from his list and 3 joint favorites from mine. We also took a list of about 10 girls names we liked just in case (but those were WAY less thought out).
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

We took 1 boy name and 1 girl name. I don't know how it happened, but we agreed on a boy name so easily, we never even considered anything else. Girl names were a little harder, but not much. We both technically picked the same name, but he wanted to use the traditional Irish spelling and I wanted to use an Anglisized spelling. He let me have my pick, since I was the one growing the baby.