Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    We had two FNs chosen - one for a girl and one for a boy, and that's it. We didn't agree on names AT ALL, so coming up with just two was really hard. We decided we'd just come up with a middle name on the spot at the hospital.

Fortunately, the name we chose for our daughter really fits her. I don't know what we would have done if she came out and just didn't look like a Lillian at all...
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

We don't discuss names at all beforehand. We bring along a bible, and decide after the birth by going through the names that we like (or have been secretly thinking of to ourselves), and then choose!

(We only use strictly biblical names.)

We took Lucy Annabel and Philip Arthur to hospital, with Daisy Madeline and Noah Samuel as back ups. When she was born she wasn't a Lucy so we reverted to our back up quite naturally and Daisy she was

With Amelie we had chosen her name in advance and it suited her when she was born so there was no need to change it.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

We had 3 boys FN that we loved (middles we were set on) and a list of about 10 girls names. In hindsight I think I knew I was having a boy because those names were a much easier choice. When DS was born Luke was perfect as it meant bringer of light and he was born first thing in the morning!
    First time Mum to Luke Michael.

Usually 2 names for each gender, one DP likes and 1 I like.
    this time we know the gender and will probably take a handful of names in as none are leaping out at me.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.