Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Maggie; thanks, I think Zenobia and Aphrodite are gorgeous too. And I'm glad you like Bellicent!

Gigi; yay, I love love love Circe too! And you're right about Isolde. I think it's more suitable as a middle though, as people don't always pronounce it the way I like over here. Thank you!

Clocks; I will update later today, we did a narrowing down and added some last night. And thanks for your new comments, they are appreciated!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Oh, yay, an Otter list!

Don't mind if I do obnoxiously comment right before an update.

Atalanta - Love, love, love it. It's been one of my favorites since I was a little girl. I love how it makes me think of running; it's got a unique sort of fun and airy but also strong/athletic feel. I think it goes wonderfully with Aphrodite, despite the unfortunate myth stuff. If you can ignore that, then I say go for it.
    Belphoebe - LOVE IT. I'm a sucker for PH sounds. And the Faerie Queene character is just so excellent, and such a nice contrast to Aphrodite...this one feels perfect.
    Cleopatra - I agree that it would take a very specific person to pull it off, but it goes wonderfully with Aphrodite and I love nn Cleo.
    Gwenllian - Hehe. I will always support the Gwen- names. I really like having my name.
    Hermione - Hmmm. On the fence about this one. I think the sound is a bit clunky next to elegant Aphrodite.
    Hypatia - Looooooooove. My all-time favorite H- name. Such a cool namesake, too.
    Lyonesse - I think people would lump this one in with God'Iss and Princess and their trendy ilk.
    Nimue - Like. Cute and watery.
    Ourania - Sigh. I love it, too. I think it loses some of its luster without the U, though. Maybe as a middle?
    Pandeia/Pandia - Nice, but I'll always be Team Pandora. I like O's.
    Zenobia - Really loving this one all of a sudden. Would be a fantastic...foil? counterpart? complement? to Aphrodite.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I just have to chime in to say that I LOVE Belphoebe with Aphrodite. Hypatia and Zenobia also compliment and stand up to the fierce awesomeness that is Aphrodite.
    Currently crushing on:

Russell. Calloway. Brighton.

Evadne. Cecelia. Thomasina.

Can't wait for the update! On the boys' list too, I hope?
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

On both of them, m'dear! Will do it when Roo's gone to bed and the house is oh! so quiet...

Gwen; sorry, didn't see your reply! Thanks so much for your comments, I'm so glad you like Atalanta! I might have to put her as a middle, but will use it somehow someday.

And Danni, thanks for your opinions, Belphoebe is a favourite of mine...
    Last edited by ottilie; July 3rd, 2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Eeek! Didn't see some of the replies...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]