Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Ren; yes, Ceri! Dude, look how dumb I am... thanks, sweetie ! Yeah, I think Jezebel's usable here, but something feels off. Besides, she would rule out Belphoebe & Bellicent, and I can't have that! And MIL would probably tear her hair out.

Saracita; Yay! Winnie is adorable isn't it? I love Ceridwen so much, I am hoping he will come around. He just hates the rid part of it.

Aurora; Better late than never! Gwenllian is pronounced gwen-LHEE-an. The dude on forvo is way off. To pronounce Welsh double l's put your tongue behind your upper teeth and try to say LH. That should be about correct ! Thanks for your top five, lovely. I think we're taking Hermione off, at least as a first name. But I'm not quite sure yet. I actually have Circe and Tinuviel in one of my favourite combos together; Circe Ophelia/Olwen Tinuviel. Polyhymnia might be put back on actually, I have a feeling this little one could be a Polly. And I love the name, so gorgeous and fun! But we'll see... Thank you so much for all your comments!

Shealatoba; thanks!

Lex; yay! I think they sound nice together!

Bonfire; Thanks for all your comments! You don't like Morgana? Hmm... I love her. Isolde is the beautiful princess in the medieval romance Tristan & Isolde. Tristan was sent by his uncle to Ireland to carry the beautiful Isolde over the seas to him to be his queen. Instead she & Tristan fell in love and tragedy befell.

We (I) are doing an edit today, so will update later.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]