Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    The Ceridwen nickname thing is one thing that bothers me too. As I've told you before, you've made me a big fan of nicknames. The only thing I've come up with is Winnie.
    Oh. My. Goodness. I just had a total nickname-gasm. Winnie and Roo!?!?! This is the Cutest thing I have ever heard in my life. Haha. I am a huge fan of Ceridwen as it is, so I was maybe a little bit biased before, but that is So adorable. I am going to think of nothing else for the rest of the day, lol.

Anywho, I came to say something that a pp already mentioned along the lines of using one of your B names. Not that it actually matters but yes, I feel like there would be that instance where people would assume the 3rd child's name will start with a C. Again, I know it's not an actual issue, and I'm sure it doesn't bother you, but it's just something that was lingering at the edge of my mind and I felt like I had to share.

That being said, I do for some reason imagine you naming your kids in alphabetical order, just not Exact order. Because, yes, I do name your future children. These choices just make it too much fun not to: Aphrodite, Ceridwen, Endymion, Hespera, Lucius, Morgana, Rainier, Zenobia! You're apparently having 8 now, but hey that's a better estimate from me than 10, haha. Can't wait to see the edit. Hope you're feeling well! <3
    Dominic James~ {6}

Gabriel : Jude : Martin : Ramsay : Roland