Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Love seraphina for you!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Auto correct. Meant serafina
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Isolde was not only beautiful, but brave to have forbidden love and was faithful to her heart, if not to her husband.

If you like Jezebel, why not Jael? She lulled an enemy king to sleep in her tent then hammered a stake through his head. I agree with the previous poster that said beauty is not the best or only virtue; cunning and bravery are better than beauty in my humble opinion.

I'm loving Hypatia and Pandeia from your list. Amazon warrior women, Helen, Freya, Theadosia (oops, th), and Mulan (means Magnolia) came to mind reading your post. I can't wait to see what you pick!
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

Circe, Cleopatra, Hermione, Isolde, Morgana, Serafina and Zenobia are all really great names that I think would go great with Aphrodite. Zenobia especially peaks my interest, and I think either Zen or Bee could be cute nns. As for Jezebel, I'd recommend Googling a blog named Jezebel... they mainly talk about feminist and sexual topics. It was quite popular among my classmates, so I think it would be a good connection to at least be associated with...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I am loving Atalanta, Ceridwen, Circe, Morgana, Serafina, and Xenia.

From your middles I really love a lot of them! Aradia, Brigid, Cressida, Daphne, Eos, Eowyn, Giselle, Isis, Lamia, Niamh, Noor, Olwen, Ophelia, Phoebe, Selene, Signe, Sybilla, Ursula, Vanessa, Villanelle, Yvaine, and Zephyrine!

I like pps suggestions of Ariadne, Vesta, Ondine, Cassiopeia, Nerissa, Rhiannon, Andromeda, Rohana, and Odette.

Morgana made me thing Morgaine, which is also very pretty. And Melisande.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P