Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    For the niñas:

My favorites are
    Circe- I like this a lot. Spunky and cute but meaningful literary ties.

Nimue- I didn't think I'd like this one, but I do. Holds her own with Aphrodite too.

Zenobia- hands down my favorite. Me and this name have come a long way. But I just love Z names and this one has become so beautiful to me. Paired with Aphrodite I think it's stunning. And stealing from your boys list, the idea of an Aphrodite, Zenobia, Rainier sib set just thrills me to my toes.

Morgana- ooooh. So lovely and smooth and decadent. It's in a tight race with Zenobia.

Other likes
    Ceridwen
    Tinuviel
    Hermione
    Last edited by dindlee; June 24th, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: iPad, oh iPad, why do you torment me so?
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

1. Zenobia
    2. Morgana
    3. Hermoine
    4. Belphoebe

These are my top favorites from your list -- I LOVE Zenobia with Aphrodite!!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Suggestions:
    Ingrid
    Adelaide
    Arianwyn
    Hannelore (?)
    My faves from your list:
    Befana
    Gwenllian
    I'm Sierra.
    I write poetry.
    I have no life--just my imagination.

Winifred, Faye, Adelheid, Agnes, Anne, Eleanor, Hollis, Arthur, Benedict, Finn

I'm loving Cleopatra, Hypatia, and Zenobia! Any of those would be beautiful alongside your daughter's name. Honestly, I'm really itching for someone to be cool enough/brave enough to pull off Cleopatra. (Im not it!) It's such a fabulous name and I'd love to meet a Cleopatra!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

Again, congrats! Here's my favorites with Aphrodite (will make combos when you're ready):

Belphoebe -- I adored this name last time and still do. I think it works wonderfully with Aphrodite
    Cleopatra -- Two strong women who weren't defined by men. I know a Cleopatra and I think it's stunning and works really well with Aphrodite
    Gwenllian -- Never heard it but love it! It sounds lovely with Aphrodite and love the history
    Lyonesse - I think it sounds really cool, it's got the Arthurian thing going on.
    Morgana -- One of my favorite names I'm not using. Love it a lot with Aphrodite
    Sunniva -- Love the name and I don't think it matters you know some if they aren't friends. Sunny as a nickname just seems perfect next to Aphrodite for some reason
    Tinuviel -- My favorite on the list with Aphrodite. Stunning name, stunning story, stunning sound

I'm going to try to think of other Norse names for you to help with your side of things. And I'm going to suggest again...Rohana. Aphrodite and Rohana. I know they share that RO sound sort of, but I think Rohana is stunning and perfect for you, plus it sounds lovely with Aphrodite.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014