Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I adore Zenobia (I see a deep purple), Atalanta (I see scarlet), Gwenllian (sky blue) and Belphoebe (navy blue). I do love Olympia, but sadly it is too weird with Aphrodite.
    I second Ariadne, and here are some other suggestions:

Murasaki (it's the Japanese word for purple and Lady Murasaki was the first novelist in history)
    Calista/Calixta/Calixto (means most beautiful so could definitely stand up with Roo's name)
    Calypso
    Alethea
    Andromeda
    Antigone
    Electra
    Phaedra
    Eris
    Chione
    Melinoe
    Asteria
    Angelia
    Eirene
    Macaria
    Alectrona
    Epione
    Panacea
    Astraea
    Eiresione
    Marpesia
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Bellicent - this is stunning. has some great sounds. i have never heard it before. may add to my GP list.
    Ceridwen - love this
    Circe - love the double s sounds
    Hermione - Have always loved this name.
    Isolde - Love the name, love the story. Have it on my list paired as Ariadne Isolde
    Jezebel - always kind of liked this name. I had a best friend with this name so I don't associate it with the negative. I do picture it on someone with olive skin and dark hair.
    Morgana - another one I have always loved, but Especially after Katie McGrath's portrayal in the tv series Merlin.
    Nimue - again a name i have always loved.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

from your list...

Atalanta - I like it but your concerns are valid. I'd probably take it off the list in favor for "the one"
    Befana - feels silly and insubstantial to me.
    Bellicent - same.
    Belphoebe - love it!
    Bradamante - the opposite of Befane and Bellicent, this name feels too heavy.
    Ceridwen - I love it but if the husband's not feeling it, then maybe this just isn't it.
    Circe - also love.
    Cleopatra - definitely a bold choice, but so was Aphrodite. It's nms but nothing wrong with it.
    Gwenllian - love!
    Hermione - it is cute and seems to fit your style. If you don't mind the HP references, it sounds wonderful. My only concern (coming from my own childhood experiences and this could also go for Hypatia) having one child named after a goddess of beauty and love and the other more commonly known as a plain brainy girl...it can cause resentment between sisters.
    Hypatia - Admirable indeed! Love her.
    Isolde - Isolde is pretty but there's not a lot to her. Middle name potential.
    Jezebel - Honestly, I think of the website. Meh.
    Lyonesse - I like the Arthurian connection but this feels more middle name to me.
    Lysistrata - I'm a fan of Lysistrata.
    Morgana - LOVE.
    Musidora - It is cool but "Muse" sounds better to my ears.
    Nimue - Love
    Olympia - Too much.
    Ourania - Nope.
    Pandeia/Pandia - Nope.
    Serafina - This sounds nice with Aphrodite.
    Sunniva - I really like this one! But if you already know a little Sunniva...
    Tinuviel - middle name.
    Xenia - There will be confusion.
    Zenobia - not my style.

My personal favorites: Belphoebe, Ceridwen, Gwenllian, Lysistrata, Morgana, Nimue and Sunniva.
    ~ "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names" ~

today's favorites: Demetra, Celia, Cassandra and Arthur, Inigo, Roger.

My favourites are:

Belphoebe - however, she might constantly have to correct people that no, it's not Phoebe. Also, does this mean you would get stuck in the PH name pattern? I doubt it, but it's worth a thought.
    Hermione
    Isolde
    Olympia
    Serafina
    Zenobia

I know someone named Alexzena. It's probably not your style with the whole Alex beginning, but I just thought I'd mention it as it's similar to Xenia/Zenobia. Also, I love that you named your daughter Aphrodite. It's so brave and gives your daughter a wonderful namesake. I was just wondering how people react when they hear it? Have you gotten a lot of comments on it? I admire you for your courage in using names you truly love and stepping out of the boundaries!

You have such unique taste in names! May I suggest Xylia? Also Greek, meaning wood dweller