Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Ok, I'm back to suggest Norse names as I know you want to honor your side of things too. I considered several of these myself ^_^

Astrid
    Edda
    Eir
    Elida (love the meaning)
    Elsebe
    Idunna
    Signe/Signy
    Viveka/Viveca

Others you might like (most are Greek with some Roman and Celtic in there):

Adrasteia
    Alcyone (I know you considered this one last time and it's still lovely and sounds great with Aphrodite)
    Andromeda
    Artemisia
    Calliope
    Epona
    Etain
    Fauna
    Isis (I know this is out of left field and a major deity from Egypt which I don't know how you feel about, but it's beautiful, sounds great with Aphrodite, and is a strong woman like you want. Aside form that, an acquaintance has a 2 year old Isis and I just love it)
    Lavinia
    Nausicaa (I'm seconding this from someone up there. It's very nice and other than being Greek mythology, it's a beautiful anime)
    Nephele
    Proserpina
    Roxana
    Last edited by dantea; June 26th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Alright I went through most of these on the last thread so I'm just going to categorize them and add my two cents to the ones I feel the most strongly about or something...

Perfection:
    Belpheobe - point out to the hubby that it would be a fun link to Ditaroo's -ph-, unless that would make him dislike it more.
    Ceridwen
    Lyonnesse
    Morgana

Love:
    Atalanta
    Circe
    Gwenllian
    Hermione - this could be a great "normal" name, don't you think? HP really made this more "main stream" and "normal".
    Lysistrata - though I could see this leading to quite a bit of teasing in school.
    Zenobia

Like:
    Cleopatra - it's a little too on the nose. I don't even know what I'd name a third daughter after Aphrodite and Cleopatra but they are equally bold.
    Hypatia
    Isolde - she was beautiful, pure and tragic. (I think.... I see your point).
    Nimue
    Orania

Neutral:
    Befana
    Musidora - theoretically I like it but it sounds awkward to me out loud.
    Olympia - usually I love this just not for you.
    Pandeia - I like this so much better than Pandora.
    Serafina
    Sunniva
    Tinuviel

Eh:
    Bellicent
    Bradamante - it's on the same Brunhilda/Gertrude level for me. Theoretically beautiful but I just can't fully get there.
    Jezebel - no judgement I just don't like the sound.
    Xenia - I see hubby's point.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

I LOVE your list! These names are really unique, beautiful, and strong, characteristics I base my own favorites on. I like Atalanta, Circe, Cleopatra, Hermione, Isolde, Morgana, and Selene. Serafina sounds nice, but is way too popular.

I've thought about it and I think Belphoebe matches ridiculously well with Aphrodite!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 08:34 PM.