Lavinia
    Joan
    Georgia
    Merit
    Ramona
    Rosemary
    Ruby
    Raquel
    Every R name and I love so many of them!!
    Thais
    Veronica
    Linnea
    Fern
    Fauna- Fauna Corinne I LOVE
    Anna- I would use Anna-Beatrice as a hyphenate in a heartbeat!
    Anais

Maxim
    Francis Beauregard- though I am still working on my husband for that one
    Sidney
    Cecil
    Basil
    Alistair

Mary Apple - I know, everyone hates Apple as a name, but I think it's so sweet! I used to name the little girl in my Sim family this. But my husband won't let me name our children after fruit. Darn!

Lucy Clementine - A few months after our daughter was born, one of my friends named her daughter this. I was like "See! Fruit names are totally usable!" And then hubby had the gall to mention that we could have had "Lucy Clementine and Molly Apple". He ruined my baby-naming life. LOL!

Any combo with Fiona or Isla. I know they're becoming popular, but when I first heard them they weren't on the radar at all. I love them so, and they're names my husband would probably actually let me use. They're my cousins' names, though.

Any combo with Bryony or Tamsin. I've never even mentioned these to my husband because I'm pretty sure he would think they were too weird or masculine or something, but I think they're so interesting! Much better than just adding -lyn or -a or -ana to the end of a masculine name and declaring it a girl name.

Fern, Pearl, Opal, Aderyn, Aveline, Oona, Ronan, Maren, Marina, Niall - They're all more obscure/subtle nature-themed names. I just doubt they'll ever fit into our naming scheme and/or my husband won't like them.

SO vetoed:
    Sebastian and Opal (sadly, these are my two all-time ffavorite names. )

Others I can't use:
    Mick, Declan, Greta - I love this soo much too!, Gwynneth "Gwen", Indigo "Indie", Lavender, Lilac, Maude, Onyx (b), Clover, Oliver/Olive, Campbell (both genders), Bram, Ivo, Grant, Cesar, Percy/Percival, Niko.
    Seventeen. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Cecily Henrietta Mae ~ Lavender Elaine

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian Bodhi - Hugo Alistair -
    Augustus Grey - Phineas Alexander "Finn"

I can't use Mila, Martin, Juliet, June, Georgina, Luna, Clara, Rebecca, Melisande (maybe I could use it), Marina...
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country