Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need help naming our baby girl :)

Our daughter is Camille Elise.

The name we plan on naming her sister is Hazel Corinna.

But we have not finalized it. I know not everyone loves that name and the main reason I debate it is because it has become so popular here in Portland.

What other names do you like with Camille? I don't think sibsets have to completely match or flow so I don't have to have another French name, etc. Or do you think we should stick to the name we like despite popularity? We get such good feedback when we share the name....

Thank you!

Perinne seems fresh. It's the name of a French ancestor born in 1606, and means 'traveler.' I also like Cecile, Madeleine, Nicole, Jacqueline, and Catiche (variant of Catherine).

If you live in Portland, Oregon: Hazel was No# 57 in that state (that's just 48 girls). Lily and Violet were more popular in rank. Unless you've heard little Hazels all over your neighborhood, I think you're safe. Hazel Corinna is lovely and goes so well with Camille Elise.

If you live in Portland, Maine: Hazel wasn't even in the top 100 so go for it whichever state you live in! You love the name and that's the important thing.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I really like Hazel, but if you're worried about popularity, here some other suggestions:

Fern
    Paisley
    Nicola
    Flora
    Daisy
    Sage
    Isla
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

I like Hazel Corrina. I think it would go great with Camille. Camille is lovely. Here are some other names that may work

Melody
    Ivy
    Jillian
    Audrey
    Bridget
    Laurel
    Athena
    Maya
    Lorelei
    Savannah
    Gemma
    Lila