Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Question A brother to Blodfyr

What would suit a pixie male the best, he is 11 years older than her, she's 16, with wife and kids (they are not important for the story, at this very second, though they'll need names later on). He haven't been the overly protecting brother, but they grew closer as time went by.
    It's set in an alternate world called Altalune. She lives in the country Windor, where there is elvens, pixies, goblins and so on.
    Please help!

Thanks~
    Last edited by lyraslife; June 24th, 2013 at 04:53 PM.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

Female pixie: Avery
    Male pixie: Tew ( or Avery)

Only male pixies, as I'm not changing his gender.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

Male pixies: Baldemar, Blaze, Aspen...I don't have many ideas at the moment, I'll come back with more if I think of any.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski