Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I grew up as EKZ. I don't ever remember needing to use all three initials. It was just required to use first and last: EZ. You would think that it was rip for teasing but I never heard anything. Based on my experience FCK would not be an issue for me (besides, would a swear word in you name be "cool" as a kid?) All that said, don't ignore instincts. If it feels wrong to you even with a second MN, don't use it.
    Mama to Kuyper Aaron, Zane Henry and Charles (Charlie) Lloyd
    Still 1 or 2 future babies to name!
    Top Girl Names: Phoebe Elizabeth, Elena (Laney) Violet
    Top Boy Names: Jonas Myles, Layton Miles

I wouldn't do it. I would put the "C" name in the front, the "F" name in the middle, and call him by his middle name.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Eeek.

I use all three of my initials and those of my co-workers a lot for work (at a large insurance company, documenting phone calls and things instead of writing out names.) I also remember various lists in elementary school had all three initials. But you never know. It's also possible he would skate by never having to use the middle initial in a public setting. But I would not risk it.

Thanks for the opinions, everyone!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

I wouldn't. I have had several different jobs (including where I am now) that requires I sign off on paperwork many times a day, using all three of my initials. Teasing potential!