Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I don't think so.
    Look at the advice carefully. One person says it's ok if you don't mention too much. It's a name it will come up. This information is often divulged in schools. I know that on standardized tests there was a spot to bubble in middle initials. I think it comes up more than you think.

Even if third graders aren't clever or devious enough to see, tenth graders will and your kid will eventually be in the tenth grade.

Ultimately I think names are people should be proud of. Proud of enough to put on a diploma or a letter or application, etc. If it bothers you now, it will probably both you later.
    I would use a middle name that doesn't begin with C or U. Or a different first name.

PS I have been considering adding Fritz to my favorite names. I feel for you.

Please don't. Your son would probably be forever embarrassed about his initials. It would eliminate his freedom to sign his name using first and middle initials with his last name (F. C. K____)

Instead, your son deserves to have a sense of pleasure and pride in displaying his name and initials, not want to hide them.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

I have the same problem I like a F name for a first name of a boy and the surname is K. Which doesn't bother me as much because I have D.J as middle names.

F D.J K has a nice ring to it hehe.

Aslong as the second isn't a u or a e then your ok

Sounds like the overwhelming response is "NO, NO, DON'T DO IT!!!" And I have to agree with the people that say initials come up more often than you'd think.

So, let's say we want to stick with an F name. My thinking is that the first middle needs to be the non-C name, since when a middle initial gets dropped, it'll be the second one (putting us back in the same boat, if C is in the first middle).

What would you pair with the following combinations?

Fox __ Commodore K__

Fox __ Christopher K__

Fritz __ Commodore K__

Fritz __ Christopher K__

Commodore is the more likely of the two, as it's been passed down my dad's side for several generations, and my half brother has dropped the tradition. Other family names: Jackson, Joplin, Jake, Stewart.

Thanks!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Even with a second middle I would still be reminded of that word.