Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Celeste Oriana

Thanks for the feedback guys, its fantastic to hear your opinions. Gwensmom, yes Celeste is really hard to pair, why is that? Its rhythm seems to lend itself more to being in the middle spot somehow.

I really love the combination but it sounds like the name of someone else's child! Maybe that's just silly, but Juniper Elise seems to suit our family so well. But maybe i'm just over thinking it...
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Calypso Susannah "Callie"- Beatrice Winona "Bliss" - Clementina Maybelle "Minnie" - Tallulah Rosalie "Lula" ~
    (Pearl - Celeste - Coralie - Delphine)

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nathaniel Arthur Miles ~

I think Celeste Oriana sounds delightful!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Celeste Oriana is gorgeous and I actually really love it together with Juniper Elise. They're different, but they compliment each other perfectly. Juniper Elise is all blue-green and silvery; feels like a forest bathed in moon light. Celeste Oriana is deep red and golden, like a fiery sunset and starry sky.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Thanks so much for your comment Ottilie. You have totally voiced my sentiments about the two names being different but complimentary. To me Juniper Elise is all earth- dusty desert roads and rolling hills which suits my little June-bug so well since she already so grounded and practical. On the other hand, Celeste Oriana is all about the sky but they are still part of the same picture. I hope that makes sense!
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Calypso Susannah "Callie"- Beatrice Winona "Bliss" - Clementina Maybelle "Minnie" - Tallulah Rosalie "Lula" ~
    (Pearl - Celeste - Coralie - Delphine)

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nathaniel Arthur Miles ~

I really love it, and I do think it goes well with Juniper Elise!