Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Viggo

Hybrid View

Viggo

Hubs offered Viggo as a suggestion. Its definitely growing on me. The full name would be:

Viggo Jon (my dads MN) Bernstrom. Brother to Nils David Bernstrom.

It hits my my necessary lists of : A REAL name, strong like Nils, uncommon but still known.

What do u think?
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to
    Nils David * Serafina Ann

Loves:
    Zia, Lorelei, Elowen, Vera, Adeline, Cordelia, Zorah

Judah, Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean, Jonah

I don't get it. It made me think of veganism. Maybe if I knew more of it's origin and meaning.

I think Viggo and Nils make a wonderful pair. They're both strong sounding and familiar yet not often used. I think it's a great choice.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I love it. Viggo is one of my favorites, and it sounds dashing with Nils.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

I'm a fan of Viggo and I think it goes well with the middle name and also the brother's name.
    Top 5 Girl Names: Waverly Shepherd,Rebecca Sage,Junia Elizabeth,Wilhelmina Anne,Penelope Rose
    Top 5 Boy Names: Timothy Scott,Caleb Wyatt,Ezra Jude,River Josiah,Carrick Alexander