Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    What a great pic! You have a beautiful family.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

What a great looking group! And I agree, get these kids a shampoo commercial contract.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

I can not take credit for the hair, that comes from DH. Mine is a wee bit wavy and on the thinner side (always has been) where as DH had very full, curly hair (similar to Vio's here but with lots more volume) back when he kept it long. Sebastian and Linus had ringlets when they were little, it was beautiful. Bronwen's curls when wet if I "scrunch it" after a shower and is so fun to play with as you can see with her braids here. I am excited to see what Wolfie's hair is like...all of mine have been born bald or nearly bald and grown in a head full of hair by 2 (well, the girls were closer to 3!). My brother and sister had very straight hair as children, as does my 2 year old nephew so who knows!
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

Wow, what a beautiful and wholesome group of children you have!!! I love looking at family photos. Thanks for sharing!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Aww, they are darling!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3