Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    I think you have to have his input. It is only fair. I love Violet and Catherine with your girls.

I think making a list is fine, but when the baby's born and it's time to decide, he should get some input.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Thanks for all your input! I asked my husband if he was okay with me putting a list up where e could see it and he likes that idea so I'm going to do that tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes!
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I put the list up and it's already working! My husband actually even made a middle name suggestion, Helen to honour his Grandma who's name was Grace Helen. There are too many Grace's in our families for us to even consider using Grace but Helen could work. I'm not sure if we will use it but attest he's thinking about names and we're not arguing. He also un-vitoed Geneveive, it's like seeing the names written down made things easier for him. I feel like we are finally getting somewhere.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Great! I'm glad it's working. And Genevieve would be lovely with the sisters.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]