Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I would not choose a name without your husband's approval. It's his baby, too, and the name should represent a compromise between both of you. How would feel if he chose a name without your approval?
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

I would definitely not make a decision without your husband's input. Having a few likes to take to the hospital is a great idea. From your three that he doesn't hate I especially like Violet. I think that Violet is a great name and is beautiful with both Elizabeth and Annabelle. Good luck!

I think Susanna is too close to Annabel, and Ruthie is too nicknamey next to your daughters. I don't think Violet and Charlotte are too close for cousins though. And I definintely wouldn't make the final choice without him.

How about you make a list of your top ten names. He can remove one only if he has one that he can replace it with that you also like, and if he hasn't put any names of his own on there by the birth then that's the list you've got to pick from. That'll get him thinking and involved with naming.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye

My grandma is Violet Ruth, nicknamed Ruthie. I love it!

Thank you for your responses. I don't think I could actually name the baby without my husbands approval, it just feels like he's never going to make a suggestion or agree with anything I suggest. He has only ever made 1 suggestion in all 4 of my pregnancies, Catherine but that's my cousin's name so I feel weird using it even though I have only seen her 4 times in the last 15 years. Do you think that would be weird? Or would Catherine still be usable?

I asking him just a minute ago if he would prefer I choose a few names I love them we can choose from those together closer to baby arriving. He said that might work. (I guess that's kind of a yes?)

We don't know the sex of the baby but I'm thinking I might pay to find out since this is stressing me out so much. If we're having a boy we have 2 names chosen already since we have already named 2 girls, 1 baby we lost and no boys we've already done all the arguing about boys names. But I'm rambling now... Hormones and emotions make me crazy.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl